PM Exchange Rates
Frequently Asked Questions
What filters are available in the History section?
The system offers a number of filters to keep track of user activity from the day an account has been created. By using filters, account owners can keep track of the following areas:
- "User". This filter helps a user to view all actions related to changes in the user`s personal information, as well as exact login times and the IP-addresses used to login.
- "Account". This filter enables a user to see all actions related to the creation of wallets within his/her account as well as any changes in account balances.
- "Deposit". This filter enables a user to see all actions related to deposit applications including the ones denied and unprocessed by the system.
- "Withdrawal". This filter enables a user to see all actions related to withdrawal applications, including the ones denied and unprocessed by the system.
- "Mail". This filter enables a user to see all actions related to internal mail usage within the account.
- "Security". This filter enables a user to see all actions related to changes in security settings, including notifications, PIN codes to verify the identity, etc.
- "Exchange". This filter enables a user to see all actions related to exchange applications made within his/her accounts, including pending and completed ones.
- "SMS". This filter enables a user to see all actions related to the use of SMS option in your account.
- "Public". This filter enables a user to see all actions related to changes in the public information provided by his/her profile.
- "Scheduled payment". This filter enables a user to see all actions related to changes in payment schedule including its creation, configuration, and submission times.
Why do I need subaccounts?
You can create up to three subaccounts to enable your partners, contractors or your personal accountant to have access to your account in order to see the state of your account and view the statement. Subaccounts allow you to efficiently manage finances, keep track of funds and make your business transparent.
Subaccount privileges are limited to viewing balances and statements only. You can choose to configure one of these options or both.
Read more Q & A »
Perfect Money API examples (PHP, ASP.net, Perl)
of analogs to which among other payment systems upon criteria of functionality,
reliability and safety is unlikely within the next few years. The Perfect Money
engineers have created such tool which allows any business structure to organize
any on-line process of sale of products, services or access to content with
maximum easiness and safety.
If you want to accept payments online on your site please read:
version 2.0 (backward compatible)
perfectmoney-sci.doc version 1.1
This document describes how to programmatically interact with the Perfect Money
Sample scripts demonstrating the use of the Perfect Money API are available
Even more Shopping Carts available!
Perfect Money together with its partners has developed a large variety of modules
for the most popular Internet shopping carts. Having implemented one of the
modules of API Merchants to your shop/site you will immediately provide your
clients with one more payment option including payment by Perfect Money e-currency,
e-Vouchers and Prepaid Cards, SMS Payments, Bank Wire Transfers.
Plugins for the following shopcarts are available now: ZenCart,
VirtueMart, CS-Cart, PrestaShop, WHMCS, Joomla!, Magento, Wordpress.
Share your scripts with others and get reward
Contact us with information about your script which
using Perfect Money API, and get reward for sharing.
Need help with integration,
API setup or configuration?
Perfect Money is always happy to help You with your needs regarding Perfect
Money integration into your website. For free, of course.
Click here to submit a ticket to Perfect Money Customer Support