PM Exchange Rates
Frequently Asked Questions
I have enabled SMS notifications but I do not receive them. Why?
There are a few possible reasons. The first one is a transaction amount. The system will not send notifications if your transaction is less than 5 USD. The second reason is a low account balance. Each SMS notification costs 10 cents. You might not have enough in your account to cover the cost. If none of this applies to you, please contact our support team to clarify.
What are some ways I can use Perfect Money
Perfect Money is a universal system that was created as a perfect tool for online payments. Here is what you can do using Perfect Money:
- make money transfers between users;
- accept payments in on behalf of various business projects on the Internet;
- make regular payments on the Internet;
- store funds in a secure electronic account and receive interest;
- pay for goods and services in various online stores;
- store your assets in cryptocurrency with no risks and no need to set up an additional wallet;
- buy Bitcoin, gold, USD and EUR currencies online;
- borrow and lend funds on your own terms
Read more Q & A »
Money Security center
Democratic approach of Perfect Money payment system enables every Customer to decide
independently which security settings he needs to use for his account. Every customer
of PM makes a compromise with himself and chooses his own edge of convenience
of use and protection of his account from non-authorized view or use.
Secure your account with Perfect
Functionality and normal operation of Perfect Money is maintained
by safety system and set of protection means. However, security department of Perfect Money considers necessary to warn every customer about possible threats and intensively asks everybody to be more careful with his accounts.
Be aware of any hacker activities! For your own security keep your firewall and Anti-Virus program working, watch out for key-loggers, spoofed website, and the URL in address line should always be
- Please keep your passwords and access codes far from strangers. See about protecting the access to all your data that can be used for authentication user in PM.
- Don't forget to change your password for system entry as frequently as it is possible.
- Don't trust your password to the third parties
- Keep in mind, we never ask you to send your passwords and access codes to us by e-mail.
- Be careful with electronic mail and don't open messages from unknown
senders. Don't answer such messages. They may contain viruses which
can enter your computer and send to swindlers all the information necessary
to get the access into your account.
- Don't download unknown programs even if they offer to reinforce the protection of your computer. Such programs may contain malware, adware, viruses, exploits, bots.
- We recommend you to use all protection tools provided by PM itself as far as it is possible.
- In case of any questions don't hesitate to address Support Service of Perfect Money.